Fields Financial offers complete tax preparation services for your small business. We are NOT a do-it-yourself service. Our highly qualified tax professionals, including CPAs, prepare and file your taxes wherever your business is located in the United States, and whatever your business activities may be. More importantly, our tax professionals ensure that you and your business get each and every deduction you deserve.
- Preparation of Federal and State business income tax returns, including Corporate, Partnership, and Sole Proprietorship returns, for all types of businesses.
- Preparation of personal tax returns for business owners.
- Support of all necessary tax forms and schedules.
- All your business tax questions answered throughout the year
- Free E-file Provider
- Experience – Our tax professionals are highly qualified professionals who include CPAs, and other certified tax professionals.
- Personal Service – You work and communicate live and directly with one of our representatives.
- Savings – Our tax preparation fees will typically save you 50% or more, when compared to your local CPA.
- Responsiveness – We ensure that each and every tax return is completed and filed on a timely basis.
- Guaranteed – We guarantee the accuracy of the tax returns we prepare.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Income Tax Returns – If we have performed bookkeeping services for your business throughout the year, we will simply prepare your tax return based on the financial data that we would already have prepared for you. If you are new to Fields Financial Professionals, you can simply provide us with your existing financial reports, which we will review for accuracy before preparing your tax return, or you can provide us with all the source documents with which we can perform “catch-up” bookkeeping, after which we will prepare your business tax return.
- Sales Taxes – Fields Financial Professionals will prepare your sales/use/excise tax returns on a monthly or quarterly basis, based on the sales and related data we book for your business one of our bookkeeping services. If you are not a regular (monthly or quarterly) client, we will simply ask you to provide us with your sales and sales tax reports (from your point-of-sale system or other source), and we will prepare your sales return.